The 2020 PTA Reflections program is complete!
This year the PTA Reflections theme was “I Matter Because…”
Students created artwork inspired by the theme and competed in the following categories: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, Visual Arts (2D & 3D).
Reflections Art & Awards Show
Congratulations to Our Winners!
- 80 total Reflections Entries
- 27 Award of Excellence Winners who advanced to the PTA Council level for additional judging and competition
- 18 Award of Merit Winners
- 7 Principal’s Choice Award Winners
- 4 Spirit of Reflections Award Winners
2020 Entries • 46% of all 2020 entries were 2D/3D Visual Art • 24% were in Dance Choreography & Literature combined • Photography entries included only 19% • The fewest entries were received in Film Production and Music Composition (less than 6% each).
Reflections Theme 2021
The national 2021-22 theme is “I Will Change the World By… and was suggested by a UTAH student (from Spanish Fork Junior High)!
It is not too early to start working on Reflections entries for next year!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.